horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
horizon

general forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Today I’m going to make a tutorial for everyone’s desktop. It’s a Retro wallpaper design. We have to make a vision of every design before designing, and we have to have a simple and straight concept in mind which uses low resources for extraordinary outc

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

Today I’m going to make a tutorial for everyone’s desktop. It’s a Retro wallpaper design.  We have to make a vision of every design before designing, and we have to have a simple and straight concept in mind which uses low resources for extraordinary outc Thumb10

This is one of the coolest resource I have ever shared. We’re going to take a look at a collection of thousands
of mind-blowing free online image effects. The pictures you will create
with these image makers are so amazing that they will be a hot topic if
you share them on social media. All of these tools are ridiculously
easy to use and all totally free. I have tested all these tools with a
photo of my Boss and I can guarantee that you will enjoy using them.
(No, I’m not sharing the results of my Boss’s photo).

This is a resource for everybody, not just for designers of
photographers, so do check it out. These effects might not be very
fruitful commercially but they certainly are just a lot of fun.

<blockquote>Before we go further remember to Subscribe to our Today I’m going to make a tutorial for everyone’s desktop. It’s a Retro wallpaper design.  We have to make a vision of every design before designing, and we have to have a simple and straight concept in mind which uses low resources for extraordinary outc Rss-icon Free Rss Feed or Follow us on Today I’m going to make a tutorial for everyone’s desktop. It’s a Retro wallpaper design.  We have to make a vision of every design before designing, and we have to have a simple and straight concept in mind which uses low resources for extraordinary outc Twitter-icon Twitter to stay updated with our postings</blockquote>
Loona Pix

Simple as 1-2-3. Just select an effect from the gigantic list in the
lower half of the page, upload or take a snap from your webcam and click
go. That’s all. Results will make you forget to blink.

Today I’m going to make a tutorial for everyone’s desktop. It’s a Retro wallpaper design.  We have to make a vision of every design before designing, and we have to have a simple and straight concept in mind which uses low resources for extraordinary outc Loonapix

Hollywood Makeover

The mother of all online makeovers. This extreme makeover enables you
to copy makeup, hairstyle and body parts (such as lips) to your
picture. It is a bit of advanced level tool and you have to go through a
lot of options before you can see a result. But the effort is worth a
while.

Suggestion: Take a picture of your best friend,
create a make over, a really funny one and upload it on your favorite
social media, facebook for example.

Today I’m going to make a tutorial for everyone’s desktop. It’s a Retro wallpaper design.  We have to make a vision of every design before designing, and we have to have a simple and straight concept in mind which uses low resources for extraordinary outc Hollywood-Makeover

Photo Funia

Again, a site that makes you go WoW!. Use the old 1-2-3 again, select effect, add photo, there you go.

Today I’m going to make a tutorial for everyone’s desktop. It’s a Retro wallpaper design.  We have to make a vision of every design before designing, and we have to have a simple and straight concept in mind which uses low resources for extraordinary outc Photofunia

Dumpr

Same 1-2-3 again but the effects are different from the others. Here
every effect has some advanced options, you should check it out. I like
Goo a lot.

Today I’m going to make a tutorial for everyone’s desktop. It’s a Retro wallpaper design.  We have to make a vision of every design before designing, and we have to have a simple and straight concept in mind which uses low resources for extraordinary outc Dumpr

Photo Montage

1-2-3 and create a montage of your own. Nothing much to describe, just try it.

Today I’m going to make a tutorial for everyone’s desktop. It’s a Retro wallpaper design.  We have to make a vision of every design before designing, and we have to have a simple and straight concept in mind which uses low resources for extraordinary outc Montage

Image Chef

Four tools: Photo Frames - Slideshow Maker - Word MosaicSketch Pad

Enough to keep you amazed a whole day.

Today I’m going to make a tutorial for everyone’s desktop. It’s a Retro wallpaper design.  We have to make a vision of every design before designing, and we have to have a simple and straight concept in mind which uses low resources for extraordinary outc Image-chef

piZap

Kind of an image editor, but a really cool one. Deserves your visit.

Today I’m going to make a tutorial for everyone’s desktop. It’s a Retro wallpaper design.  We have to make a vision of every design before designing, and we have to have a simple and straight concept in mind which uses low resources for extraordinary outc Pizap

MakeOVR

10 Quick tools for an online makeover. This is your ultimate destination for Fast Fun.

Today I’m going to make a tutorial for everyone’s desktop. It’s a Retro wallpaper design.  We have to make a vision of every design before designing, and we have to have a simple and straight concept in mind which uses low resources for extraordinary outc Makeovr1

Fun Photo Box

One of personal favorites in the list. Magnificent effects and hideously simple.

Today I’m going to make a tutorial for everyone’s desktop. It’s a Retro wallpaper design.  We have to make a vision of every design before designing, and we have to have a simple and straight concept in mind which uses low resources for extraordinary outc FunPhotoBox

Photo 505

I know I’m not suppose to pick one winner from the list but this
website is just marvelous. Brilliant effects and also many excellent filters. The site supports almost all major languages.

Today I’m going to make a tutorial for everyone’s desktop. It’s a Retro wallpaper design.  We have to make a vision of every design before designing, and we have to have a simple and straight concept in mind which uses low resources for extraordinary outc Photo-505

https://horizon.darkbb.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum