horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
horizon

general forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Photoshop Website Template Stock Photo Perfume Bottle

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

Photoshop Website Template Stock Photo Perfume Bottle

Hi Guys! Today I am telling you about How to Create Photoshop Website Template Stock Photo Perfume Bottle

[1]-First of all Open New Document of Custom Size,Height & Width 500×500 pxl,Resolution 72 & Mode RGB Color

تكبير الصورةتصغير الصورة تم تعديل ابعاد هذه الصورة. انقر هنا لمعاينتها بأبعادها الأصلية.
Photoshop Website Template Stock Photo Perfume Bottle Websitetemplatestockphotoperfumebottles1-thumb

[2]-Nowfill the Background with ‘202f0a’ color & then create the followingselection with the help of ‘Rectangular Marquee Tool’

تكبير الصورةتصغير الصورة تم تعديل ابعاد هذه الصورة. انقر هنا لمعاينتها بأبعادها الأصلية.
Photoshop Website Template Stock Photo Perfume Bottle Websitetemplatestockphotoperfumebottles2-thumb

[3]-Now select ‘Dodge Tool’ Photoshop Website Template Stock Photo Perfume Bottle Websitetemplatestockphotoperfumebottles3-thumb & Highlight the some parts with inverse selection Ctrl+Shift+I

Photoshop Website Template Stock Photo Perfume Bottle Websitetemplatestockphotoperfumebottles4-thumb

[4]-Now select ‘Burn Tool’ Photoshop Website Template Stock Photo Perfume Bottle Websitetemplatestockphotoperfumebottles5-thumb & create the following shading

Photoshop Website Template Stock Photo Perfume Bottle Websitetemplatestockphotoperfumebottles6-thumb

[5]-Now Open New Layer & then create the following shape with the help of ‘Pen Tool’ right click select ‘Make Selection’

Photoshop Website Template Stock Photo Perfume Bottle Websitetemplatestockphotoperfumebottles7-thumb

[6]-In Make Selection ‘Feather Radius’ should 0 pxl,Tick on NewSelection & then ok & your image should look like as shownbelow

Photoshop Website Template Stock Photo Perfume Bottle Websitetemplatestockphotoperfumebottles8-thumb

[7]-Now fill the selection with same color & then create thefollowing selection with the help of ‘Pen Tool’ & create the someshading with the help of ‘Burn Tool’ with inverse selectionCtrl+Shift+I

Photoshop Website Template Stock Photo Perfume Bottle Websitetemplatestockphotoperfumebottles9-thumb

[8]-Now create the following selection with the help of ‘Pen Tool’& create the following shading with the help of ‘Burn Tool’

Photoshop Website Template Stock Photo Perfume Bottle Websitetemplatestockphotoperfumebottles10-thumb

[11]-Now Open New Layer & then create the following selection with the help of ‘Pen Tool’

Photoshop Website Template Stock Photo Perfume Bottle Websitetemplatestockphotoperfumebottles11-thumb

[12]-Now fill the selection with ‘b7b7b7′ color & then create thefollowing shading with the help of ‘Burn & Dodge Tool’ with inverseselection Ctrl+Shift+I

Photoshop Website Template Stock Photo Perfume Bottle Websitetemplatestockphotoperfumebottles12-thumb

[13]-Now Open New Layer & then create the following selection with the help of ‘Pen Tool’

Photoshop Website Template Stock Photo Perfume Bottle Websitetemplatestockphotoperfumebottles13-thumb
[14]-Now fill the selection with ‘ff4949′ color & then create the some shading with the help of ‘Burn & Dodge Tool’

Photoshop Website Template Stock Photo Perfume Bottle Websitetemplatestockphotoperfumebottles14-thumb

[15]-Like this create the others
Seebelow for the Final Photoshop Output.I hope this is a good tutorial& you can use these Photoshop Techniques in your Graphics DesignProject

Photoshop Website Template Stock Photo Perfume Bottle Websitetemplatestockphotoperfumebottles15-thumb

https://horizon.darkbb.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum